Solar On Line UPS is the combination of Inverter & Solar Charge Controller. It generates power from the solar & stores energy in the battery for future use. This simultaneously manages input power from the solar panel & batteries. It charges the batteries with a solar panel or Electricity connections.
Our Solar UPS with an inbuilt MPPT based charger can be used widely as a typical uninterrupted power source as the output for the load is kept constant with having zero change over time. The Solar PCU takes the input from PV modules and charges the batteries while giving input to drive the inverter. If there is any shortcoming in the PV source it automatically shares it from the mains grid or battery to keep the output stable without any fluctuations.
– MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking design)
– DSP based Technology
– PFC based IGBT grid charger up to 100AMP capacity & parallel configuration is possible for higher ratings grid charger & MPPT controller
– Pure Sine Wave Output with low THD
– Pulse by pulse current limiting with auto reset resulting in efficient overload & short circuit protection
– DC reverse polarity & battery deep discharge protection
– Inbuilt galvanic isolation transformer
– Advanced remote monitoring software(optional)
– LCD display for metering input & output parameters
– LCD Metering- PV voltage, current, KW, KWH, Grid voltage, current, frequency, battery voltage, status %
– Buffer for battery backup in emergency
– Power quality Audit / Scheduled shutdown / digital & graphical representation of parameter (optional)