We at Intelenergi are committed to our Environmental Management System. Through effective documentation, implementation and maintenance, we minimise potential environmental impacts during design, manufacturing, distribution and recycling activities. Accordingly, Intelenergi will:
- Do all things practicable to minimise current and potential impacts resulting from our battery manufacturing and related activities, and commit to comply with relevant environmental laws and other requirements, including the lead regulations.
- Produce recyclable products which are safe and reliable in operation and which meet the specifications, safety and quality requirements of our customers.
- Continuously improve our environmental performance by implementing the ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System.
- Work in co-operation with our site neighbours, industry, government and local authorities, suppliers and customers to promote responsible environmental care.
- Communicate and maintain environmental awareness including awareness of this policy amongst all Intelenergi employees, and communicate this policy to the public on request.
- Identify and conduct job-specific training for all potential environmental risk areas.
- Set, review and continuously improve environmental objectives and targets for the Company at regular intervals.
- Adhere to all undertakings as stated in this policy, committing all managers and employees to the prevention of environmental pollution and the achievement of intelenergi’s environmental objectives and targets.