Durasol offers highly reliable & highly efficient Solar PV modules based on crystalline Silicon technology ranging from 10Wp to 390Wp in power output for use in a wide range of On-grid & Off-grid solar power plants, solar water pumps, solar street lighting & other solar systems. The modules are manufactured using automated production line. AutoSol Modules are sealed, weatherproof and highly durable with the ability to withstand high levels of ultraviolet, radiations and moisture.
Eco-friendly Power for sustainable future.
Maximum efficiency with improved power.
High maximum voltage reduces BOS cost.
Excellent low light performance.
Powerful, strong & elegant.
• Superior Module Efficiency in line with international standards.
• EXTREMELY RELIABLE PRODUCT suiting harsh environment conditions withstanding 2400Pa Wind load, 5400Pa Snow load.
• Positive Power Tolerance 0 / + 5W.
• PID Resistant Modules.
• Glass with Anti Reflective Coating (Improves light transmission).
• Salt Mist, Ammonia and Hail Resistant.
• System voltage: 1500VDC to reduce the BOS cost.
• Extremely NARROW POWER BINNING TOLERANCE of +2.5 Wp to reduce current mismatch loss in a single string.
• HIGHER OUTPUT OF MODULE POWER by reducing cell to module power loss.
• Designed for very HIGH AREA EFFICIENCY ideally suited for roof-top and ground-mounted applications.
• Engineered to provide EXCELLENT LOW LIGHT RESPONSE.
Ecofriendly Power for a sustainable future.
1. Highly reliable.
2. Maximum efficiency with improved power.
3. High maximum voltage reduces BOS cost.
4. Excellent low light performance.
5. Powerful, strong & elegant.
Solar technology has been around, in some form or the other, for a long time. Although some people consider solar power as a new-age technology, scientists have been working with solar cells for almost 200 years. The evolution of solar modules for electricity generation has been a slow but worthwhile undertaking.
A solar cell (also called photovoltaic cell or photoelectric cell) is a solid-state electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. While there are several variants of solar cells, the two most common ones are those made of Crystalline Silicon – both mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline) and those made with what is called Thin Film Technology.
– Mono-crystalline Silicon Solar Cells are also called “single-crystalline” and made from “silicon ingots,” a cylindrically shaped design that helps optimize performance. As such, panels made from monocrystalline cells have rounded edges rather than being square, like other types of solar cells.
– Poly-crystalline Solar Cells: Also known as polysilicon and multi silicon cells, were the first solar cells ever introduced to the industry. The silicon is melted and poured into a square moulde, hence the square shape of polycrystalline. In this way, they’re much more affordable since hardly any silicon is wasted during the manufacturing process.